Submission of a registration form shall be deemed to be acceptance of the EAPA-SA’s terms and conditions, and shall be jointly and severally binding on applicant and the applicant’s corporate entity.
The EAPA-SA and Pan-African Eduweek 3 Day fee includes:
- A three day programme (19, 20 & 21 September) of insightful information on emerging trends in the EAP industry
- Addressed by keynote speakers – each an expert within their relevant industries
- Annual EAPA-SA Membership (Valid for 2019 -Please note that membership is not automatic, you can get the membership application form here)
- 1 x ticket to the Presidential Awards Dinner (if you book a 3 day package)
- Three lunches with a fruit juice at each (19, 20 & 21 September)
- Tea/coffee and snacks (19, 20 & 21 September)
- A USB of speaker presentations – where made available by the speakers (upon receipt of a speaker evaluation form from the delegate)
Eduweek fee excludes:
These items can be booked separately:
- Training Workshops, this should be booked as an additional
- Accommodation – to be booked directly with the Boardwalk Hotel & Convention Centre
- Airport Transfers – these are to be booked directly with the Boardwalk Hotel & Convention Centre
- All Other Dinners – dinners are book directly with Boardwalk Hotel & Convention Centre
- Please don’t book a dinner voucher for Thursday 20 September as this is the night of the Presidential Awards Dinner.
The following items are for your own account:
- Telephone calls
- Room service
- All incidentals and costs of a personal nature are for your own account
Process to attend the Eduweek:
1. Request a quote by completing the online form
2. Send the organisers approval on the quote
3. Make full payment on the invoice and send proof of payment to email@example.com.
4. Your booking will be confirmed by the organisers via a detailed email once the payment is allocated in the EAPA-SA Bank account.
Delegate Terms & Conditions For Attendance
1. General Terms & Conditions:
1.1. Request a quote by completing the online registration form here
1.2. Send the organisers approval on the quote:
a) Either via a signed Purchase Order by the 1st of September 2018. We will then send you an invoice.
b) Or if you or your company does not utilise Purchase Orders, to approve the quote, you may request an invoice.
1.3. Once you have requested an invoice or sent a Purchase Order, you are engaging the service provision from EAPA-SA and we will hold a place for you at the Eduweek. Please ensure you are committed to attending and paying for your booking before requesting an invoice.
1.4. You are then liable to make payment on the invoice.
a) Payment is due on invoices before 1 September if you have not provided a Purchase Order.
b) Payment can be made after the event ONLY if the terms of the Purchase Order dictate that payment is made after the service is provided.
1.5. Make full payment on the invoice and send proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.6. Your booking will be confirmed by the organisers via a detailed email once the payment is allocated in the EAPA-SA Bank account.
1.7. TO ATTEND THE EDUWEEK ALL PAYMENTS ARE TO BE MADE OR AN OFFICIAL PURCHASE ORDER TO BE SENT TO THE ORGANISERS BEFORE 1 September 2018. PLEASE USE THE INVOICE NUMBER AS THE REFERENCE WHEN MAKING PAYMENT. Fax proof of payment to 086 558 8980 or email email@example.com
1.8. Early Bird discounts will only be applicable if the invoice is paid on or before 20 July 2018.
1.9. Loyalty discounts will be applied where delegates have attended and paid in full for the 2017 event and any others before that, consecutively, up to and including the 2015 event only.
1.10. R100 discount will be applied for each consecutive year attended. A maximum of 4 years loyalty discount of R400 can be applied.
1.11. A late registration admin fee of R500 per delegate will apply if delegates register after 1 September 2018 and before 18 September 2018. These delegates will also not receive any Eduweek materials, or the speaker presentation media because these items are pre-ordered on 3 September 2018.
1.12. Delegates arriving on the day of the Eduweek: delegates who don’t confirm WITH PAYMENT OR A PURCHASE ORDER by 1 September, and arrive with confirmation from 18 September onwards – will be charged an additional R1000 late confirmation and admin fee. These delegates will also not receive any Eduweek materials, delegate gifts or the speaker USB because these items are pre-ordered on 3 September 2018.
1.13. Any confirmations received on or after 1 September 2018 will be considered as arriving without confirmation and the late registration fee in clause 1.6. above will apply.
1.14. EAPA-SA reserves the right to alter event agenda/date or cancel with full refund.
1.15. The speaker USB will be given to delegates upon receipt of the fully completed speaker evaluation form.
1.16. Photos and video clips will be taken at the event and will be used publicly by EAPA-SA to promote and advertise our events without individual approval from the individuals captured.
1.17. Delegates shall not have any claims of whatsoever nature or kind against the organisers or suppliers, its officials, employees, agents and assigns for any loss, damage, injury or death sustained to or by any party whatsoever regardless of how same arose and even in circumstances where such loss, damage, injury or death arose out of the negligence of the organisers and/or suppliers and/or its employees, agents and/or officials and assigns.
1.18. All rights of admission are reserved.
2. Cancellation Policy
Eduweek bookings and payments are strictly subject to the following refund policy:
EAPA-SA pre-pays the venue and all suppliers to the Eduweek in advance based on delegate bookings. In the event of the cancellation of a booking, which cancellation must be communicated to EAPA-SA in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org to qualify for a refund:-
2.1. If cancelled in writing on or before 17 August 2018, one month before the event – and payment has been made, a refund of 100% of the fee will be provided;
2.2. If cancelled in writing after 17 August 2018, and payment has been made, no refund whatsoever will be payable. The full Eduweek fee will be due by the delegate and/or their employer to EAPA-SA.
2.3. If a delegate requests an invoice or sends a Purchase Order, this is deemed as a confirmation of their attendance and EAPA-SA will make bookings at the venue on their behalf.
2.4. If the delegate requests an invoice or sends a Purchase order and does not attend the Eduweek, and does not communicate their cancellation in writing before the registration closing date of 1 September 2018, any outstanding Eduweek fees will be due for payment in full to EAPA-SA.
2.5. Any late booking made after the cut-off date of 1st of September 2018 will be liable to pay 100% of the fee.
2.6. Delegates may provide a substitute in their place and this is subject to an administration fee of R500.00.
2.7. To notify EAPA-SA of a cancellation or substitution in writing please email email@example.com or fax 086 558 8980
3. Payment details:
3.1. The invoice number is to be used as the reference when making payment so that the payment can be allocated to the delegate’s name.
3.2. The closing date for payments is 1 September 2018
3.3. Payments cannot be made on a quote. Please request an invoice from the Eduweek organiser if you wish to confirm your booking and make payment.
3.4. Payment must be made within 14 days of receipt of invoice unless invoice is within 14 days of the event date. In this case payment is due before the event.
3.5. Entry to the event can be refused if payment has not been received by the time the event commences.
- For group discounts (more than 5 attendees from the same organisation), please contact the organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delegates who have attended the annual events consecutively, including 2017, will receive discounts as per the details provided on the annual events Packages page.
- Discounts will not be provided for delegates who have not provided proof of payment for any previous events.
Download the full T&C here: 2018 EAPA-SA Eduweek Delegate Terms & Conditions of Attendance