Thursday 20th September 2018
For a second year, the Eduweek Organising Committee has selected to include the cost for the dinner in your Eduweek fees. You do not have to pay extra to attend the dinner if you have booked a 3 day Eduweek package. This is a commitment from the committee to keep costs down.
The Presidential Awards Dinner strives to recognise and celebrate achievements in the EAP field by individual’s and industry. It is an exclusive and formal event. It is also an opportunity to showcase EAPA-SA, the work that the Board and Chapters do to promote the EAP profession and to introduce the new board members to the members and delegates.
The dress code for the Presidential Awards Dinner is Black Tie, formal attire. The theme for the dinner is African Chic, Celebrating 20 years of EAPA-SA in Africa.
The awards are a very important item in the annual calendar for EAP Practitioners.
Please note that attendance to this event should be pre-booked when you register online.
• Formal sit down event
• EAPA-SA Awards
• Three course buffet dinner
• Limited refreshments and a cash bar if you would like to purchase any other drinks (own account)
1. Drinks: During all lunches, limited fruit juices and/or water will be available. Please bring cash with you for any additional purchases for lunch and dinner.
2. Special Dietary Requirements: Please communicate this on the registration form. We will communicate your dietary requirements to the venue before the registration closing date, 1 September 2018. Please identify yourself and your dietary requirements to the waiters so that they can be of assistance to you.
3. Presidential Awards Dinner: this dinner is included in your Eduweek fees if you have booked a 3 day package.
4. Dinners: All other dinners can be booked directly with Boardwalk Hotel or your travel agent. Or you are at leisure to eat dinner at any of the surrounding restaurants.