|Miss Nontsindiso Tshazi|
|Class III Certificate of Competency as Deck Navigating Officer & Diploma in Port Management. MDP Unisa Business School of Leadership, Qualified Financial adviser|
|Siwela Brokers CC|
|Content Focus Area|
|Biographical information related to the topic|
|Financial literacy is a topic that really no one is comfortable speaking about, yet financial issues affect us more than physical illnesses combined.
Mindfully manage your money instead of your money managing you.
|My presentation will focus on :
• How a lack of basic financial understanding, leads to poor financial choices.
• Large outstanding debts and unstable financial situations has been found to be the cause of absenteeism due to illnesses like stress and others.
• An understanding of what loans were designed for
• Teaching people to live within their means though budgeting.
• Basic principles of money
• Retirement Planning
• Estate Planning
|• how to avoid getting into debt
• how to get out of debt
• how to create a realistic budget
• how to create a valid will
• What if you die or became disabled?
• saving for retirement
• how to avoid paying too much tax
|Learning Objective 1|
|Manage your finances instead of your finances managing you|
|Learning Objective 2|
|Pay yourself first|
|Learning Objective 3|
|Plan for your spending by developing a budget and live within your means based on your monthly income|
- ABOUT EDUWEEK
- Sponsors & Exhibitors
- Contact Us