St John is a leading international supplier of First Aid courses, First Aid kits and Community Health Care training. We are dedicated to improving the health, safety and quality of life of all people through the provision of First Aid, Community Health training and various community projects. Branches of St John can be found in 40 countries around the world.
In South Africa, our 14 centrally located training centres and 13 eye care clinics are operated by passionate people who care for and serve their local communities.
Active in South Africa for over 130 years, St John offers a range of services including:
– Accredited First Aid training
– First Aid kits
– Community Health training
– Eye tests and the provision of spectacles
– A national youth development programme (9 – 18 years)
– A national volunteer programme (adult)
– First Aid services at public and community events
– Hospital transfers
St John South Africa manages the Stella Londt Retirement Centre in Port Elizabeth.