Sponsorship and Exhibition Terms and Conditions
All orders placed are subject to the following conditions, which shall form the basis of a contract
The acceptance of a quote implies acceptance of the standard terms herein namely the following:
- All sponsorship benefits will be in effect after the sponsor has been paid in full.
- A premium of 30% will be applied if the sponsor wishes that their competitors are to be excluded.
- All prices are quoted in South African Rands and exclude VAT
- All sponsorships are based on a quantity of 300 items. However, if the number of registrations increases and we are expecting more delegates to attend, we will communicate a possible increase in quantities with the sponsors.
- All inserts are subject to approval by the committee before they are added to the delegate bags. Electronic copies are to be submitted to the organiser by 1 August 2018 for approval.
- Artwork to be supplied by sponsor and inclusion is subject to committee approval and print deadlines.
- Recognition as a sponsor on all printed items signage is pending committee approval and print deadlines.
- Sponsorship of a plenary session is subject to availability and committee approval.
- Exhibition stand included in any sponsorship package constitutes a 1 x standard shell scheme package of 3mx2m.
- 2 exhibitor passes are allocated per exhibition stand. These passes enable personnel to work on their stand. Any additional staff at your stand will be charged an entry fee of R500 per day. Lunches and tea breaks are included for 2 exhibition staff only.
- Complimentary Eduweek registrations include a 3-day package, excludes accommodation and travel.
- Hard copies of inserts are to be provided by the sponsor and delivered to the organisers at the Boardwalk Hotel by no later than Midday on the 17th of September 2018. No inserts will be added to the delegate bags if they are received after Midday on the 17th of September 2018. You will then only be able to distribute these yourselves at your exhibition stand.